Login to Complete an Application.
Call for Abstracts
The Joint ASLO- SFS Annual Meeting Committee invites abstracts for presentations at the 2020 meeting in Madison, Wisconsin (June 7-12). The 2020 meeting theme is " Sustaining Aquatic Ecosystems Under Global Change."
Abstract Submission Requirements
A registration fee and an abstract submission fee must accompany each paper that is presented. Only one abstract per presenting author will be accepted. (Exceptions will be made if a second abstract is submitted to the one designated education and policy session.) This applies to both oral and poster presentations.
The abstract fee is non-refundable should it later be determined that you are not able to attend and make your presentation. However, registration fees are refundable under the registration guidelines. All persons wishing to contribute an abstract must complete a registration form with payment of the appropriate fees when submitting an abstract. Abstracts will not be accepted if payment for the one-day registration fee only is submitted.
Poster presentations are strongly encouraged and will play an important role in this meeting. Please keep in mind it may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation and, likewise, those who submit abstracts for poster presentation may be asked to make an oral presentation.
Though only one abstract is permitted per presenting author, exceptions will be made for second submissions to this one designated session. The first abstract must be accompanied by a paid abstract submission fee. The second abstract can be submitted to this designated education and policy session without having to pay a second abstract fee. The first submission must be to the scientific session.
- EP01 Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Freshwater Science
- EP02 Scott Wissinger: Homage to a Scientist, Mentor, and Teacher
Abstract Submission Procedures
You must register and pay an abstract fee before submitting:
- If you are an SFS member, create and account at https://www.aslo.org/madison2020 and register for the meeting using the member registration rates
- If you are an ASLO member, log into your ASLO account and register for the meeting using the member registration rates.
- If you are not a member of ASLO or SFS, create an account at https://www.aslo.org/madison2020 and register for the meeting at the non-member rates.
ASLO and SFS thank you for your participation in this important meeting!
For more information, see https://www.aslo.org/madison2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Conference Management Office
The Schneider Group, Inc.
1105 Wooded Acres Dr, Suite 260
Waco, TX 76710 USA
Telephone: +1 254-776-3550